Depending on your music genre and your demands the corresponding radio stations (official and private broadcasting) are selected. For this kind of sampling, editors receive general information about the CD, e.g. information about the artist and title list, accessible and audible in full length, release date etc.
In addition to the previously mentioned sampling, a newsletter promotion may be sent to the corresponding radio stations in a second step. It contains extensive information about the CD, artist and more. With this type of sampling you dispose of much more possibilities to present yourself and your music to the editor.
MPN is a product of PHONONET GmbH and a project in cooperation with German music industry which is actively used since 2002 by the labels on the market.
Via MPN more than 200 private radio stations, ZDF and every ARD broadcasting station (most important German broadcasting stations) can be supplied in a promotion with audio material in CD quality.
Industry currently lists more than 2,000 Labels in MPN and uses this platform for promotion and, most important, for the cost-efficient distribution of music.
Generally speaking, more than 2,000 music editors from radio, print, TV and online editorials use MPN which adds around 550 new products every month.
A Music Promotion Network promotes an easy, cost-efficient an realtime supply of:
- Electronic sampling via MPN (leading German sampling platform)
- Titles are available online during 24 hours
- Titles are available in full length
- Sampling of ARD archives (German broadcast station)
- Time and cost-efficient – no promotion map necessary
- Transparent listing and evaluation via HOFA-Media
- More than 200 radio stations
- Including every ARD broadcasting station with audio samples in CD quality
- ARD archives that can be supplied by only pressing a button and
- Over 2,000 music journalists