- DigiFile, 4 sides, greenlineArticle number 12199More than just a CD package!
- Individual design on plenty of space
- Eco-friendly with high quality processing
- Positive image transfer to the customer
- Special haptic experience
In connection to the processing of recycled paper within the greenline series you fulfill all claims for an eco-friendly high-quality packaging solution and communicate a positive image towards the public.
- PocketPAC, 4 sides, greenlineArticle number 20249Ecological and elegant.
- 2 panels for several media
- Panorama surface for your design
- Special haptics for recycled paper
- Best combined with a folder
The versatility of this extraordinary package shows especially in our greenline series. The big panorama surface makes the effect of the rough, recycled paper more intense when touching it. A special touch&feel experience!
- Cardboard pocket, greenlineArticle number 11882Make a statement in small details!
- 100% recycling paper
- Incomparable quality
- Rough structure creates great effects
- Ideal for promos and small runs
This package has its special value in the continuous printing surface inside (no white spine). The Cardboard Pocket is especially suitable for small runs, promotional CDs or an entire production for concert selling.
- DigiPAC, 4 sides, greenlineArticle number 12165Convincing simplicity!
- Classic CD-package with new standard
- Focus on eco-friendly production
- Positive customer perception
- Convincing simplicity
By chosing a greenline product you gain a high-quality paper production and announce your focus on an eco-friendly processing and manufacture of your product.
Ecologically produced packaging is our favorite topic since more than 10 years. With our greenline-series we acknowledge our responsibility towards nature, and we are glad to see that many of our clients produce their CDs and DVDs with greenline packaging and share our ecological awareness. Besides of the production with ecological materials we also take measures to reduce the energy input during processing.
The product examples clearly show that today’s FSC or recycled papers don’t differ much from the woodfree paper. Very much on the contrary: especially in terms of quality and color effect woodfree papers perfectly keep up with the so-called fresh fiber paper. We gladly provide you some samples in order to support your choice of the right packaging.
Greenline – pure and simple
- Focus on information, competent assistance and reliability
- Experience with the recommended recycled resp. FSC papers
- Climate-neutral packaging
- positive image transfer of your goods and attendance
Further informations for greenline products: