- Folder, 18 sidesArticle number 13868Surprise your fans with a poster!
- Fits into nearly every cardboard package
- Persistent memory of a great CD
- The second highlight right after your music
By means of some well-chosen print matters you inspire confidence and curiosity, and allow a first glance on what the customer may expect. A Posterbooklet creates an additional value for the customer right from the beginning, an effect which is normally only achieved by special editions.
- Folder, 16 sidesArticle number 14437It doesn’t always have to be a booklet!
- For all those who go for extraordinary things
- Large panorama surface
- Score with the format!
The best example of a folder is the 16-sided CD-Folder in cross letter-fold. Plenty of content on a large surface and easier to fold than a road map!
- Folder, 6 sidesArticle number 10171More than just a text book!
- Plenty of space for information
- Creative design in letterfold
- Gains more value due to matte varnish
- Ideal additive for a PocketPAC
We offer a vast assortment of folders in several different folding types depending always on the sort of use for product and purpose you aim at. The range between a simple letterfold up to a 16-sided Posterbooklet makes everthing possible!
- Folder, 8 sidesArticle number 10280Create more attention by means of haptics!
- Creativity unfolded on 8 sides
- Additional value for your CD production
- Exclusive effect due to matte varnish
All those who prefer to stand apart from standards and need space for their creative design should go for the CD-Folder as an excellent alternative. By means of different folding techniques such as the double gate fold you attract your customer to your product and highlight the value of your entire CD
A Folder or a leporello is, just like a booklet, an inlay for a CD-Jewelbox. On the contrary to the CD-booklet, a folder is folded, not stapled. The folders differ in page number and type of fold. The smallest folder is a 6-sided-folder. It can be folded either like a letter (letterfold) or like an accordeon (zickzack fold).
A Folder can be folded in many different ways. Every “bend” is a so-called fold break. Parallel folding presents all fold breaks side by side. However, there is also cross break fold presenting cross folding all along the open sheet.
We generally recommend to groove paper grammages above 150g before the folding. Doing this a break-up of fold edges can be minimized. Mainly colored surfaces can present a break-up of fold edges regardless of the type of folding.
Poster-Booklets are also popular and available starting from 12 pages. It is important that the closed format equals 120 x 120 mm in order to insert the final product into the packaging.
In comparison to the booklets, Folders are a little more expensive but provide the opportunity to accommodate even a poster in the CD packaging due to the easy handling – a real highlight.