- DVD-Booklet, 4 sidesArticle number 10017Communication on big scale!
- An ideal additive for your DVD production
- Glossy paper image printing
- For all those who have got to say more
The DVD-Booklet is ideal as an inlay for all standard DVD packages such as a DVD Softbox, a DVD DoubleBox or as an additional product for cardboard packages such as a DVDPAC.
- DVD-Booklet, 24 sidesArticle number 10294More space – bigger impression!
- mall brochure in DVD look
- Full-colored inside and outside
- Quality paper due to high grammage
By means of this small brochure you convince at first sight. Besides of the movie, you offer to your customer further information and ideas in a shiny format.
- Booklet, 4 sidesArticle number 10169The ideal presentation surface for your CD production!
- Compact information on 4 sides
- Glossy or matte image printing
- Stronger paper grammage selectable
- Recycled paper highly appreciated by our customers
The booklet is not only a presentation medium for lyrics, but also allows to present photos and graphic elements. Don’t hesitate to set lose your creativity as the booklet is the primary visual access to your CD or DVD production!
- Booklet, 28 sidesArticle number 10215Plenty of space for information and design!
- Place highlights on 28 sides
- Plenty of space for your design
- Additional value due to refinement
Our service comprises to check your graphic data before printing. That is how the quality of your CD production is ensured while you gain time and space for your creativity. Multi-sided booklets are best combined with a cardboard package.
Some packagings (e.g. Jewel Cases or DigiPACs) offer space for extra inlays, the so-called Booklets, which contain further information about the content of the CD or DVD. In the case of an Audio-CD the Booklet informs e.g. about the names of the artists involved, producers, music titles and lyrics leaving as well space for a creative graphic design. In case of a CD-ROM, the booklet may as well replace the manual or the license document for the serial number.
The Booklet is available with various numbers of pages. A Jewelbox may house a Booklet with up to 32 pages. Besides of the standard paper grades we also offer paper from our greenline series or paper with a special haptic effect such as uncoated paper.
A DVD-Production needs to be illustrated by a DVD-Booklet, differing from the CD-Booklet in its bigger size.