- PocketPAC with openingArticle number 13291Filigree Elegance
- High-contrast design
- Reinforced cardboard
- Filigree alignment
- CD-label forms part of the package
This packaging variant surprises by its linear forms, and the opening on the right panel creates a great contrast between CD-label and packaging design. The packaging renounces completely the use of plastic. Whoever is looking for a packaging with a surprising inside for the accommodation of his CD and whoever wants a final product that convinces in form and design finds a solution with this packaging.
- PocketPAC with 2 pocketsArticle number 13799Optimized for media and booklet.
- For all those that want to stand out from the crowd
- Filigree design with high protection
- High resistance due to reinforced cardboard
- Eco-friendly without plastics
The PocketPAC suits all customers who want more than a standard package, who need free space for their design and want to add an additional print matter to their production, combined with an ecological aspect.
- PocketPAC with grip holeArticle number 18963Concise design.
- Package with surprising effect
- High quality due to material strength
- Eco-friendly, without the use of plastic
- Compact and concise
Easy handling combined with a concise design. The PocketPAC renounces completely the use of plastics. No wonder this packaging variant gains more and more popularity. For this product we apply 330g reinforced Chromo-Cardboard GC 1 in order to provide the package with the necessary strength.
- DigiSleeveArticle number 19141Square-shaped and compact.
- Popular alternative to DigiPAC and DigiFile
- Compact design, high functionality
- Good grip due to reinforced cardboard
- Light handling
The sleeve is placed on the right-side panel and opens on both sides which enables an easy removal of CD or DVD. This packaging variant is refined by a gloss varnish. The DigiSleeve is ideally destined for a full production starting from a run of 100 pieces.
Square-shaped and practical. SleevePACs or PocketPACs are stylish and valuable variants made out of cardboard focusing on ecological aspects and clear lines.
They are ideal to accommodate your CD or DVD, but also for media in combination to an additional print matter. As a matter of fact, it is a compact product for a compact CD- or DVD-Production and the ideal choice to distinguish yourself from the crowd.
The Digisleeve has openings for the accommodation of CD or DVD on a panel on both sides (tube), the PocketPAC is always closed on one side. Both variants can be provided in different finishings, e.g. with a grip hole, comprising also different paper types.
The DigiSleeve with spine is also comprised in this type of packaging. In this packaging it is possible to produce an image printed all along the inner sides. The DigiSleeve with spine is ideal for all those who don’t want to compromise in their design concept.